Launch of Our First Campus
Last Sunday was our first day of our public launch at our first multi-site campus. We have been preparing and playing and planning for months. Seeing the fruit of it was some of the most fun I’ve had in a long time in kidmin. God is so good and I can’t wait to see what He’s going to do.
Here’s what happened:
– 235+ people showed up!
– We had 61 people who indicated they were first time visitors to Westwood.
– Our number of kids doubled, but our volunteers were ready and did an incredible job!
– We watched elementary kids go from being nervous and hanging back to being fully engaged.
– We watched brand new volunteers thrive in their environments.
– We have received emails all week from people wanting to get plugged in and serve