Kids’ Ministry Coaching Group 2021
When: January – May, 2021
- Apply by filling out this short application . Space will be limited.
What is involved?
- Highly personal – The coaching group size is limited so that we can really focus on building relationships. Coaching will also include one individual call.
- Highly interactive – Connect with other leaders to share ideas, learn new things, and have a safe place to share. Coaching groups will connect via one Zoom call per month, as well as an online discussion group.
- Focused Content – Calls will be a combination of instruction and discussion and focused on content that is practical and applicable to your ministry right now. We also will be fluid, adapting our content to what is happening during our time together.
- Highly practical – Jenny has both been in the trenches of church ministry for over twenty years. We value being open and authentic as well as exploring realistic solutions for ministry issues.
- Affordable – Our passion is making coaching and training available for leaders, despite the size of their budget or church. This five month coaching group will be less than the price of going to a conference, and much more personalized.
Who should participate?
If you fit into any of these categories, you should consider joining one of these groups:
- Leaders who are new to ministry
- Leaders who are facing a new season in ministry
- Leaders who are desiring to move to a new level in ministry
- Leaders who feel like they still have a lot to learn
- Leaders who are looking for a community in which to grow personally and spiritually.
What will be covered?
Each topic will be approached from a framework with the gospel at the center. Areas of focus include:
- Defining your Gospel-centered ministry
- Evaluating content and curriculum
- Creating a gospel-centered environment for kids
- Creating a positive volunteer culture
- Helping build gospel-centered families
The coaching group costs $500 for a five month commitment. This can be broken into monthly payments. The first $100 will be required as a deposit to reserve your spot.
The cost includes:
- A one-on-one call with your coach
- Five group calls
- Online discussion group
What others are saying:
“I’m not quite sure if I would have even half of a clue what I am doing as a children’s minister if it weren’t for my gospel@center coaching group. I jumped into this position sort of last minute, and my pastor referred me to this group in order to receive training, encouragement, resources etc. This group allowed me to learn from several other children’s ministry leaders – not to try to make mine exactly like everyone else’s, but to take what I learn and apply those things to my specific church’s needs, all for the sake of the Kingdom.”Lindsey Ward, Calera, Alabama
Interested but the cost is prohibitive? Email to discuss options.
I’m in. What next?
Fill out this short application and we will follow up!